Take the first step towards better Replay TV
Video delivery professionals know the challenges that go along with the ReplayTV functionality all too well. It’s a complex workflow requiring many different technology components to work together in order to get it right. Load balancer, Middleware, Transcoder, Origin server, Storage, Video server, DRM… mistakes can happen anywhere in the journey. And they often do.
Investigating where the failure originated is an extremely time intensive challenge which is often based on guess work and gut feeling. Obviously, this keeps you in firefighting mode, preventing you from doing other things that are also important like deploying new features, functions or implementing other types of innovations.
Independent Replay TV Report
Let us look at your process and architecture, evaluate and advise on how you could improve your ReplayTV functionality so that you’re able to track every ReplayTV query on a client/service level. The resulting report will be based on the information gathered by our expert during half a day session with you and your people.
The report will contain:
- Current workflows, topology and data sources.
- Available tools, screens, data storage and processing infrastructure.
- We’ll also execute a data audit and gap analysis.
- We’ll evaluate technical implications and impacts.
- We’ll suggest a high- level solution, architecture and
- Formulate a possible project scope.
In other words, you will know where to start to improve this challenging video delivery process.